CanWest Wholesale Esthetics is currently looking for a qualified Nail Technology instructor to teach our Nail Technology program. We are looking for instructors that will go above and beyond for the success of the student. Our mission is to provide the motivated student with a quality career oriented education combined with practical experience to instill the knowledge, skills and confidence necessary to empower the student to achieve success.
We have an innovative teaching staff that takes a holistic approach to our students by encouraging them to reach their goals through compassion, professionalism and leadership. The ideal candidate will be student-centered and guide their students to graduation through a positive and learning-intensive classroom environment.
• Instructors must have current Nail Tech Certification and Saskatchewan Apprentice Journeyman Certification. LEU Bachelor Degree in Nail Technology is a plus.
• Must demonstrate competency in the nail and esthetics fields.
• Three-years’ experience in the field is necessary.
Job Type: Contract
Start date: ASAP
Please contact the CanWest team at email@example.com or drop off a resume at:
CanWest Wholesale Esthetics
28-2105-8th Street East, Saskatoon
Interested in becoming part of the friendly, experienced team that is putting us on the cutting edge of the spa and esthetics industry? Can-West Wholesale Esthetics is expanding again and has openings for our Saskatoon wholesale distribution center.
• Hours of Work: Full Time – open availability, rotating shifts including days & weekends.
Duties include but are not limited to some of the following:
• Strong skills and ability to educate guests on spa/esthetics products offered by Can-West.
• Provides excellent customer service both in person and on the phone.
• Perform other duties/tasks and projects as assigned.
• Benefits plan available.
• Ability to explain various spa/esthetic product features to our clients clearly and knowledgeably. Gel Nails, Esthetics & Spa knowledge a must.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills. Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational. Strong team player. Ability to work well under pressure.
• Fluency in English both written and verbal. French will also be an asset.
• Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and management.
• Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time to perform essential job functions
• Knowledge of computers, internet, and numbers is a MUST.
Education & Experience
• High School Diploma
• 1-3 years experience in the spa/esthetics industry an asset.
• Customer service experience.
If you are dedicated to providing superior customer service, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this is an opportunity for you. Link your future to the Can-West team, apply at Can-West, 2105 - 8th Street East, Saskatoon to Kelly or Kelsie. You can also e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org