Unused and unopened items purchased from the Can-West Wholesale Esthetics Supplies may be returned to Can-West for store credit or refund, given that your returned item meets the criteria listed below:
- All returns must be accompanied by the original invoice received in person or in your shipment.
- Merchandise must be in its original condition and include original packaging.
- Returns must be made within 14 of delivery of your shipment, or 14 days past the date on your invoice or sales receipt. If you are unable to return product to our Saskatoon showroom within this time period, please contact us to notify us of your return.
- We can only process returns and refunds for items purchased from Can-West Wholesale Esthetics Supplies.
- A re-stocking fee of up to 20% may apply to some returns, at our discretion.
Please note that the customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless the item being returned is damaged, defective, or not the item ordered by the customer.
Non-returnable or nonrefundable Policy
Can-West will not exchange or provide an in-store credit for items returned more than 14 days of the date indicated on the invoice. We will not accept the return of opened items (unless items are defective or damaged upon receipt). Some items we are unable to accept returns for hygienic and quality reasons. This includes: files and buffers, electric file bits, lash extension adhesives, unsealed wax pots, gel polish, nail polish, UV curing bulbs, and clearance products. Products that must be special-ordered or custom-made are nonrefundable. If you are unsure if an item is returnable, please contact us prior to purchase for clarification.
Replacement of Damaged or Defective Items
Can-West Wholesale Esthetics Supplies will replace merchandise items only if they are defective or damaged upon receipt and approved for return by the Returns Department.
Please notify the office of the Can-West Wholesale Esthetics Supplies to forecast the reason for your exchange or return request as soon as possible and prior to shipment back to Can-West. Should you have any questions about the item that you have received please do not hesitate to contact our office.
We will notify you of your refund via e-mail or by phone after we have received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment within 7 business days following receipt of your forecasted return.