Accel® PREVention Concentrate is now PREemptTM Concentrate. PREemptTM Concentrate also replaces Accel® PREVention Hydrotherapy.
PREempt Concentrate Disinfectant Solution works fast for large areas to ensure user, protocol and product compliance with fast contact times and broad-spectrum efficacy. The concentrated formula requires dilution and is cost effective for large surfaces.
PREempt Concentrate utilizes Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide Technology® (AHP®), a patented synergistic blend of commonly used, safe ingredients that when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide dramatically increase its potency and cleaning performance.
PREempt RTU products meet UL 2794 Standard for Sustainability for Disinfectants and Disinfectant Cleaners. This means PREempt has gone through rigorous testing to ensure it meets environmental performance standards for reduced environmental impact.
- 5 Minutes Bactericidal, Virucidal, Tuberculocidal, Fungicidal (1:40)
- 30 Seconds Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing (1:128)
- Light duty cleaning (1:256)
- Ideal for labs and other cGMP facilities (meets USP 797)
- PREempt Concentrate is cost effective for large clinical areas and surfaces
- Not classified as dangerous goods – no special shipping required
- DIN# 02436701