Prerequisite: Must be a certified Lash technician with confidence in your current lash extension application.
(Deposit of $250.00 is required at registration)
Have you mastered the classic techniques and want to be on the leading edge of artistry? Volume Lashes is a revolutionary technique where you will learn how to safely and beautifully apply multiple super-fine lashes to one single eyelash creating a look which is incredibly full and soft. Distance yourself from the competition and offer a superior service that many other lash artists cannot replicate. To be the best, you need to be taught by the best. Our techniques are clear and concise and each individual student will come away feeling more confident and prepared for a career in eyelash extensions. Our knowledge and training techniques are second to none as our educators continue to learn and grow daily.
Volume Lashes 201 Course Schedule:
Day 1: Introduction
Class: 9:30AM – 4:30PM (lunch 12:00 – 1:00)
Theory and Demo: 9:30 - 12:00
Model #1 required 1:00 - 4:30
Day 2: Lash Fill, Advanced Lash Styling
Class: 9:30AM – 4:30PM (lunch 12:30 – 1:30)
Theory and Demo: 9:30 - 10:00
Model #1 (Same model as Day 1) required 10:00 - 12:30
Theory and Demo: 1:30—2:00
Model #2 required 2:00 –4:30
Volume Lash 201 Course Content:
- The rules and characteristics of volume technique
- Choosing the right quantity and thickness of the lashes
- How to pick up more than one lash
- Glue, how to use it, how to store it
- Techniques for lashes with combined volume, extra thick volume
- Different Volume looks and how to achieve them 2D, 3D, 6D
- Tips and tricks for speed and efficiency with application
- Lash styling for different eye shapes and bone structure
- Lash styling for different occasions and clients of different age
- How to clean volume extensions
- How to fill in volume extensions
- Retention of eyelash extensions
- Common problems and mistakes
- Pricing for volume lashes; infill prices
Lash 201 Kit includes:
- Variety of volume lashes
- Lash Adhesive
- Metal implements for volume lash
- Hygiene support products
- Application tools
- Support Products
- ...and more!!
Models are absolutely necessary.
You must also complete 6 full sets of volume lash extensions at home with digital proof and submit them to the educators to receive your certificate.
- Not wearing eyelash extensions
- Not allergic to cyanoacrylates/adhesives
- No eyelash extensions technicians
- Do not wear contact lenses to the class
PRIVATE CLASSES: This class is available as a private
1 on 1 class. Ask for details and pricing.